Monday, May 14, 2012

Some Useful Links


Articles


Importance Kaalachakra also called Ashtadala padma.


Some complementary readings which could be needed before you study jyotish


Venus Transit of June 8 2004 (PDF)


How to Use Panchanga (PDF File)


Blog containing my articles.


Blog containing articles of Jyotish


Jyotish Utilities and Tools

Excel Sheet to Help you in Jyotish calculations


Current tithi,Moon phase, Rahu Kalam and Sunrise/set calculator


Astronomical Ephemeris Calculator


Hora, Kaala table. A rough muhurtha selector.


A Very Rough Indicator chart for Marriage Matching (Muhutha book by BV Raman)


My Jyotish Introduction


Sri Jagannath Center


My Jyotish Guru(Guide/Teacher).


Jyotish Guru PVR Narasimha's Page


Read my articles from Jyotish Digest quarterly magazine.


A brief story about my ancestors.


My Horoscope.


Discussion groups jyotish which I take part inVedic-Astrology@YahooGroups.Com
VAList:
Das Goravani's Discussion group
Jyotish Group


0 comments:

Post a Comment